Mother Fucking DND
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mother Fucking DND

Dnd for the motherfucking crew and anyone new looking to join the group

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Cids creation
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 01, 2016 1:33 am by Cid

» Locke, in too Deep.
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2016 4:54 pm by Locke

» Always Bet on Torrin
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:39 pm by THE DM

» ...Then there was Locke...
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 15, 2015 12:11 am by Locke

» Torrin's intro
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 14, 2015 11:52 am by THE DM

» Goblins
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 5:29 pm by THE DM

» Bugbears
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 13, 2015 4:55 pm by THE DM

» Danny's Char creation
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 10, 2015 6:27 pm by Locke

» Guidelines by Ulfgar
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 09, 2015 12:46 am by THE DM

May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar
Similar topics
Poll
Top posters
THE DM
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Vote_lcapLocke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Voting_barLocke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Locke
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Vote_lcapLocke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Voting_barLocke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Vote_rcap 
Ferio
Admin
Torrin Voricar
Bubo
Cid
Ulfgar Ungort
Statistics
We have 11 registered users
The newest registered user is Ber720

Our users have posted a total of 594 messages in 45 subjects
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 77 on Sat Apr 10, 2021 5:51 am

Locke, in too Deep.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Dragon
Admin

Insparation : 74

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class:

Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:27 pm

The member 'Locke' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 16
Back to top Go down
https://sanctuarydnd.forumotion.com
THE DM
Dragon
THE DM

Insparation : 319

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0/0Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
Class: All Knowing

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:38 pm

You rip the rod out of Bubo's thigh and a jet of blood shoots out of bubo's wound onto your face getting into your eyes and mouth. Roll a con save
Back to top Go down
Locke
Soldier
Locke

Insparation : 140

Character sheet
Level: 6
Hit Points:
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue46/50Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/50)
Class: Ranger

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:42 pm

+1
Back to top Go down
Admin
Dragon
Admin

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:42 pm

'd20' : 15
Back to top Go down
THE DM
Dragon
THE DM

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 12:54 pm

You quickly wipe your face and spit the blood into the ground.
Back to top Go down
Locke
Soldier
Locke

Character sheet
Hit Points:
Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue46/50Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Empty_bar_bleue  (46/50)

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:04 pm

*quickly shoves the rod into his back pack and continues into the forest* I look around to see if I can find the location of the attacker
Back to top Go down
THE DM
Dragon
THE DM

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:31 pm

As you run into the forest you notice someone carrying off one of the bodies of the freshly regressed werewolves.
Back to top Go down
Locke
Soldier
Locke

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:34 pm

I pull out my pistol and I attempt to stay stealthy and a bit behind them, do they notice me?
Back to top Go down
THE DM
Dragon
THE DM

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:51 pm

As you sneak around the figure stands up and in a female voice you hear.
"Your not that sneaky yet Locke"
*turns to look at you*
Back to top Go down
Locke
Soldier
Locke

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 1:59 pm

*steps out of the shadows* "You're very skilled.... You know who I am, yet I know nothing of you. Who are you, and why are you doing this?"
Back to top Go down
THE DM
Dragon
THE DM

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 2:27 pm

"We are here to redeem what is left of your soul. You toy with forces in which you have no comprehension and expect there to be no consequence. You are not as invalnurabile as you may think. Your luck will run out. Your resources will dwindle. Your tools and weapons will fail. And your companions will turn their backs on you when they discover the true deprivaty of your soul. You may run to the shadows for comfort but the will consume and dispose of you. We hoped you were different but we were sadly mistaken."
*she raises her hand balled in a fist signaling some unseen allies*
You hear through out your surroundings as her followers make themselves present.
Back to top Go down
Locke
Soldier
Locke

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 10, 2016 3:00 pm

*Signals bubo to stay put* "Well I see that I'm out numbered beyond my means... So I might have an idea to benefit all of us... If you would have a moment of your time be for you um, "redeem my soul" as it were. There is a great war coming, in which case some sacrifices must be made to ensure the safety of the world as we know it. As I see it, you are much more powerful myself, then the creatures I have bred, more then any ally we have yet to achieve, or our any of my companions. You may even be close to us as a whole... so why not fight for the same idles? As I see it, you're here to purge any land of these type of beasts, and well... we want to live... so my offer is I will burn and destroy all of the research myself and my dearly departed friend have made in the past year, I will also vow to help clear the land of any of these "beasts" when I'm able. In exchange you join us in the fight to save the world from destruction!.. That and let me and my friend live.... " *nods at bubo*
Back to top Go down
THE DM
Dragon
THE DM

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 12:38 pm

"We have no intention in killing your little abomination".... "You on the other hand are quite troublesome." *she balls up her fist and all her follower ready Thier bows* "your silver tounge won't help you this time Locke" *she drops her hand and silver rods fly directly for you.*
Back to top Go down
Locke
Soldier
Locke

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 3:29 pm

"Bubo run!" I start hawling ass attempting to dodge as many of the rods as possible and try to duck behind a group of trees close to the manor for cover.
Back to top Go down
THE DM
Dragon
THE DM

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 9:58 pm

You must roll a dex save to dodge out of the way of the rods.
Back to top Go down
Locke
Soldier
Locke

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 11:12 pm

+7
Back to top Go down
Admin
Dragon
Admin

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:
Class:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2016 11:12 pm

'd20' : 20
Back to top Go down
THE DM
Dragon
THE DM

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 9:45 am

Immediately you take off running, in seconds flat you are already out side of the ambush area. As you run you hear the sound of the metal rods ripping threw the canopy above then planting themselves in the ground right behind, letting you know just how fast these weapons are. With a barrage of these metal rods on your heels you begin to operate on pure instinct, becoming hyper aware of the projectiles in pursuit of you. In a swift instant you pivot on you right foot swinging yourself around right as you cross the treelike and draw both your swords. Swing the. Both with maximum precision nocking six rods out of the air to your feet. Then doing a backwards tumble in air three more rods miss you by inches. As you land on your feet facing the woods you look up and see nothing but the trees swaying in the midnight wind. You look around and notice in your instinctive dodging sequence you completly forgot about bubo. You stand at the tree line all alone.
Back to top Go down
Locke
Soldier
Locke

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:00 am

"Damn, these guys don't mess around..." *whistles for bubo activating my amulet of the eagle to help quickly spot him* *presses himself hard against the tree and quickly pulls out the remaining 1lb of gun powder, the bottles of home made spirit, and one "pull fuse" from his kit and piles them all at the base of the tree and quickly ties the end of the fuse to some rope and cram it inside of the pile* "You didn't think I'd make it that easy do you?! Come claim your prize!"
Back to top Go down
THE DM
Dragon
THE DM

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:13 am

Above your head you hear a gurgling laughter "Uggh... We already have our prize"
Back to top Go down
Locke
Soldier
Locke

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 10:29 am

*tucks one end if the rope into his belt, pulls the darts out of his pocket that he wrapped up and clenches them tightly while looking above him*
Back to top Go down
THE DM
Dragon
THE DM

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:39 am

Hang off a tree above is one of the ambushers. He has a rid that you deflected lodged into his chest. His blood is trickling down the tree.
Back to top Go down
Locke
Soldier
Locke

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 11:59 am

Ooc: how far above me is he?
Back to top Go down
THE DM
Dragon
THE DM

Character sheet
Level:
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 2:37 pm

He is about 15 ft above you.
Back to top Go down
Locke
Soldier
Locke

Character sheet
Hit Points:

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 22, 2016 2:54 pm

"What have you done with bubo?! You said all you want is me, yet you all cower and hide in the shadows, just out of reach, you, your group, myself, we are no too different... But if we are anything alike, you know I will not stop hunting you or you me... We can call this a "draw" and we can stop before any more blood is spilled..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Locke, in too Deep.   Locke, in too Deep. - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Locke, in too Deep.
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next